Why You Need a CRM to Power Your Business with Nathan Bradley
Listen To The Show
- Why You Need a CRM to Power Your Business with Nathan Bradley 00:00
A customer relationship management (CRM) system is a valuable asset that manages, tracks and analyses customer interactions. Building relationships with your customers should be at the forefront of your business, and CRM can help you to do that. It helps to improve customer loyalty, customer retention and, if used effectively, can help to increase profits.
In this podcast episode, I welcome Nathan Bradley onto the show to talk about why every business needs a CRM system. Nathan is a self-proclaimed geek and workaholic. He loves everything from Lord of the Rings and anything Marvel, to complex systems, marketing tools and strategies.
After running and managing the database, building all the landing pages, sales pages and membership systems for one of the UK’s most prominent organisations for supporting small businesses, he really mastered his skills. He is one of the most clued up people I know when it comes to CRM, processes, marketing and sales systems.
If you’re looking for help with your CRM, marketing and sales systems, Nathan is the guy to talk to.
On the podcast we discussed:
- What a CRM system is and how it works
- Using CRM to put your business on “auto-pilot,” so you can focus on the more important task of growing your business
- Getting started with CRM and advice for beginners
- Looking at CRM as a relationship system and using it to move people through the customer journey
- Why you should start small with a low-cost CRM and then evolve as your processes grow
- Advice on choosing the right CRM for your business
- Learning how to develop a system that works for your individual needs
- How CRM can help relieve stress and give you the “gift of time”
- Nathan’s key tool recommendations for your business
- Using CRM to manage tasks, teams and time
- Benefits of implementing CRM
- The KPI’s you should track with help from your CRM including conversions, email engagement and phone calls etc.
- Using a CRM report to analyse the numbers and make informed decisions based on the data
Important Links & Mentions
- Active Campaign
- David Allen’s book, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Infusion Soft
Thank you for listening
If you’d like to find out more about how CRM systems can help grow your business, you’ll find more great content and resources over in our Knowledge Centre. And don’t forget to sign up for one of our amazing free guides to help your business grow!
How many customers have you lost because your website wasn’t clear and sales focused?