Listen To The Show
- 7 Key Elements Of Influence To Use On Your Website 00:00
Some people are more charismatic than others. When they speak to a crowded room, everyone takes notice because they demand attention. They use their magnetic pull to entice their audience, persuade people to agree with them and most importantly, win new clients.
But what if there was a way you could inject the same level of charisma and influence into your website?
In this podcast episode, I explore seven principles that are guaranteed to help you build trust online, boost conversions and win influence through your website. The topic of this episode was inspired by Dale Carnegie’s book, How to Win Friends and Influence People. If used effectively, these time-tested principles can help generate more leads, more sales and happier customers. Who doesn’t want that?!
On the podcast I discussed:
- How you can subconsciously influence people to take action by giving them valuable free content
- An insight into Gary Vaynerchuk’s book, Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook and ideas for using the “give, give, give, ask” approach for driving sales online
- The importance of building credibility and authority as an expert within your industry
- Ways to improve and showcase your credibility and built trust on your website
- How to present yourself as a likeable and trustworthy business owner on your website and via your online presence
- Techniques for making a good first impression
- Why consistency is vital for building your brand online – in how your look visually, your tone of voice and when you show-up
- How to implement smart FOMO (fear of missing out) elements to your website and marketing materials to boost sales
- The power of scarcity marketing
- Tips for using social proof on your website to help build trust with written or video testimonials, before and after photos, display logos of your clients, and share case studies etc.
- Implementing effective call-to-actions on your website and how to make the key elements stand out
Important Links & Mentions
- The book How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The book Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- A business that will user-test customer experiences
Thank you for listening
How many customers have you lost because your website wasn’t clear and sales focused?