Defining Your Avatar with Arfa Saira Iqbal
Listen To The Show
- Defining Your Avatar with Arfa Saira Iqbal 00:00
A key part of running and growing a successful business is knowing who your avatar is and how you can serve them. On this podcast episode, I’m joined by Arfa Saira Iqbal, an award-winning Direct Response Copywriter & Digital Marketing Consultant. She specialises in helping business owners increase their sales and revenue by converting more clicks to customers.
She has almost nine years of experience in creating sales funnels and pre-selling mastery – skills which hinge heavily on being able to understand how customers think. Arfa has collectively made her clients more than seven figures and has sold products and services across a wide range of industries both online and offline.
In her two-day Avatar workshop, Arfa shares her signature ‘Mind Hack Marketing Method’ which is the exact process she uses to create compelling marketing campaigns and sales funnels for her private clients.
On the podcast we discussed:
- Why you need to connect with your avatar in a way that resonates with them
- How to identify your avatar and understand what makes them tick
- The psychology behind buying decisions and how to use this knowledge to increase your sales
- Understanding that your website and marketing isn’t about you, it’s for your customers
- Tips for crafting effective marketing campaigns and copy that converts
- The important role of segmentation in your marketing campaigns
Important Links & Mentions
- ARFA SAIRA IQBAL website
- The Avatar Workshop
- The Mind Hack Marketing Method Course
- FREE Persuasion Power Framework Cheat Sheet
- Breakthrough Advertising
- Request your FREE Website Health Check
Discover how to make your site more engaging and – most importantly, more effective at generating leads and sales for your business by letting us run a FREE Conversion Check-up to see if your website is in critical condition or fighting fit. Request your FREE Website Health Check here.
How many customers have you lost because your website wasn’t clear and sales focused?