Listen To The Show
- 5 Ways To Generate Extra Income Through Your Website 00:00
Not every entrepreneur or business owner is a natural salesperson – and that’s okay! You don’t need to be a professional marketer to sell online. You also don’t need to spend a fortune on expensive tools and complex automations to start generating more sales with your online business.
On this episode of the podcast, I walk you through how to sell online. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in or what your current business model is, if you sell products, services or knowledge online, this episode is made for you.
So, if you want to find out how to generate extra income through your website in 2019 and beyond, grab your headphones and join me!
Find out about:
- How to set up an effective consultation page
- Embedding simple payment buttons on your website
- If a comprehensive ecommerce system (i.e. Shopify or Magento) is right for you
- Using advanced payment systems
- Advice for setting up and selling online courses
- Using online tools (such as Teachable) to create online courses
- The benefits of offering your customers a valuable online course
- Developing membership websites and how it can help you to generate recurring revenue
- Using membership plugins to integrate with your website or a CRM
- Promoting affiliate links on your site
- How to use affiliate links that you’re passionate about to generate extra income
- Much more!
Important Links & Mentions
- WP Simple Pay
- Click Funnels
- The Membership Guys
- Smart Passive Income
- Request your FREE website health check
Thank you for listening!
Did you know that a single bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to revisit the site? Your website could be killing your business’s reputation and losing you thousands in potential lost leads and sales.
Get your FREE website health check today and discover how to make your site more engaging and effective at generating leads and sales for your business. Request your FREE website health check here. https://meltdesign.co.uk/healthcheck
How many customers have you lost because your website wasn’t clear and sales focused?