Your website has the power to fuel your business with more leads and sales. But as you grow your business, it’s easy to get so caught up with the different tactics and shiny new tools that you miss the fundamentals of what it takes to build a successful website.
If you don’t have strong foundations in place as your business grows, it will eventually collapse in on itself. What’s potentially even more frustrating about this is the fact that things usually break down just when the business is taking off. Why? Because it doesn’t have the right foundations in place to deal with real business growth, which is something that I discuss in-depth in this podcast episode.
Find out about:
- The importance of establishing strong foundations for your business
- Why you need to know your ideal clients like the back of your hand and why you should revise your avatar’s portfolio on a regular basis
- Why service-based businesses should focus on one core product before launching multiple products at the same time
- How to define your unique selling points (USP) and leverage them in a way that sets you apart from your competitors
- Copywriting tips to help increase engagement and online conversions
- Getting the fundamentals right for a successful website to help build credibility and trust including testimonials and copy that speaks to your target audience
- Implementing page builders into your website to help market and scale your business
- Why a CRM should be a core component of your website to capture and track consumer data
- The importance of offering your audience free content giveaways such as a checklist, guide, eBook or a free Health Check
- Steps for building an effective nurture campaign that leads potential customers through each stage of the buying process
- How to track and measure KPI’s
Important Links & Mentions
- Request your FREE Website Health Check
- Elementor Page Builder
- Active Campaign
- Google Analytics
Thank you for listening!
Did you know that a single bad experience on a website makes users 88% less likely to revisit the site? Your website could be killing your business’s reputation and losing you thousands in potential lost leads and sales.
Get your FREE website health check today and discover how to make your site more engaging and effective at generating leads and sales for your business. Request your FREE website health check here.