Launching a membership site is hard work. But, with the right advice and support, your hard work will pay off – literally.
We’re continuing our mini-series on membership sites with a podcast episode that reveals the secrets of the trade when it comes to running a successful membership site.
Whether you want to start and grow a membership site from scratch or you’ve got one that isn’t performing as well as you hoped, by the time you finish listening to this episode you’ll have a clear blueprint that’ll help you achieve membership site success!
On the podcast I discussed:
- The importance of niching down with your membership site
- How to present yourself as an expert within your industry
- Why you need to keep your membership site simple
- How to make CTA’s clear to your customers
- Tips for connecting your website to your CRM
- How to attract warm leads to join your membership site
- Using free content upgrades or a free trial to build your email list and generate more leads
- The benefits of offering members multiple payment options
- How to make your website easy to navigate
- Advice for engaging with your members and building a community
- Using live events to connect with your members
- Why you should always listen to your audience and fine-tune your offering
Important Links & Mentions
Thanks for listening!
Discover how to make your site more engaging and – most importantly, more effective at generating leads and sales for your business by letting us run a FREE Conversion Check-up to see if your website is in critical condition or fighting fit. Request your FREE Website Health Check here.