5 Things to Change on Your Website To See Better Results
Listen To The Show
- 5 Things to Change on Your Website To See Better Results 00:00
Although your website plays a vital role in building your personal brand, a lot of businesses struggle to use their website for its main purpose – to help generate leads. Whether you created a DIY website, or you hired an agency or freelancer to build it for you, it’s very rare that anyone actually takes the time to guide you on what to do to make your website a success.
If you can convert just 1% of your website visitors into promising leads, it can have a significant impact on your bottom line. So, in this podcast episode, I reveal five things to change on your website to see better results and more conversions.
On the podcast I discussed:
- How to craft a headline that clearly explains what you do with complete clarity
- Why you should skip passive call to actions and use strong CTA’s that compels your avatar to act
- Identifying your avatar’s pain using a simple bullet point list
- How to build your credibility and offer proof that you can give customers the results they want
- Tips for creating a lead generator that you can add to every page of your website
Important Links & Mentions
Thanks for listening!
Discover how to make your site more engaging and – most importantly, more effective at generating leads and sales for your business by letting us run a FREE Conversion Check-up to see if your website is in critical condition or fighting fit. Request your FREE Website Health Check here.
How many customers have you lost because your website wasn’t clear and sales focused?