Join one of Warwickshire's leading creative agencies
We at Melt, are very passionate about creating, developing and implementing marketing communications for our impressive client base. We help set our clients apart from the crowd.
Junior Web Developer
We are looking for a talented Junior Web Developer to join our team. Reporting to our Head of Digital, you will be working as part of a team to build a variety of projects for our clients, from full website builds, through to updates and amendments to existing projects.
This is a great role for someone more focused on the coding and functional side of web design rather than the design itself. We’re a creative marketing team based in Warwick so you will be exposed to using websites as marketing and sales tools.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging and performance optimization
- Ample experience navigating Photoshop and saving images for the web
- Great attention to detail and a solid grasp of the aesthetics of good webdesign
- Developing WordPress based websites for clients
- Setting up e-commerce applications (WooCommerce)
- A firm grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
- Appreciation of UI/UX Design.
- Strive to keep up to date with the latest web design trends
- Fantastic communication to technical and non-technical people
- Working with WordPress, updating sites, uploading and working with different plugins and functionalities
- Intergrating websites with Marketing tools
- Contributing to support of current client websites
- Participating in company-wide and team meetings
- Minimun of 1-2 years commercial experience
- Confident, positive and friendly
- Solution driven
- A passion for webdesign
- Hard-working, motivated and deadline driven
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Strong experience with WordPress would be a BIG plus
This role is available in our Warwick office. We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate some of these skills at the interview, this can be done via some previous projects.
If you have the skills and experience, and are looking for a great place to work, then please get in touch.
To apply, please send your CV and covering email outlining your interest and suitability by clicking on the button below.
Job Type: Full-time
2 Years Web Design Experience Required
Salary: 18k – 24k dependant on experience at skill